ST PETERS LETTINGS
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental in SOUTHAMPTON , You should consider
engaging our property management service . You will find
it both professional and cost- effective. As we are specialists,
we know how to manage property for optimum performance,
whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies,and compliance
with the various landlord & tenant laws.
Our Letting & Management Service includes :
1. Visiting you at your property , and providing a rental
valuation and any other advice which you may require
about letting your property .
2. Advising you on compliance with the various safety
3. Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be
advertised if necessary , however we have excellent
contacts with various company and other establishment
personnel departments,and futhermore usually have
tenants waiting .
4. Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
5. Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
6. Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging
signature by the tenant.
7. Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated
in accordance with current legislation.
8. Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
9. Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the
10. Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax
accounts into the tenant,s name .
11. Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying
you promptly, together with a detailed statement from
our computerised management system.
12. If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental
13. Inspecting the property periodically , and reporting any
problems to you.
14. Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first
liaising with you in case of larger works.
15. Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and
arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
16. Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing
the proces with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure
that you receive the the optimum return from your
We maintain a flexible attitude, and may be able to adapt
our service if required to meet our client's individual
circumstances and needs.